Saturday, March 09, 2013

Start Today!

You'll never know what's waiting for you on top if you won't strive hard to reach for it. I know that every hardships are always entitled with a certain reward. You may not get it as soon as your hardships end but you'll definitely get it no matter what. If you really want to achieve something, you have to do something to achieve that. It's not everyday that fairy godmothers exist and grant wishes instantly. You really have to work hard to fulfill those dreams if you really want them. Value the time that you have now to work on achieving your goals. Using your time wisely will prevent you from having so many regrets in the future. Value your money while you still have them and try to double or triple them while you still have time. I am not only saying these things to you, people, but I'm actually saying these words to myself. I have so many dreams that I have yet to achieve. I'm trying to take each single day seriously and make wise decisions that I hope will contribute in my goal of achieving my dreams. There's no time to procrastinate. There's no time to be complacent. There's no time to be unproductive. Start reaching your dreams today! :)

I stumbled upon something on the internet that was written by William Arthur Ward that I need to share with you since I know this can motivate you in achieving your dreams :)



A Winner’s Blueprint for Achievement

BELIEVE while others are doubting.
PLAN while others are playing.
STUDY while others are sleeping.
DECIDE while others are delaying.
PREPARE while others are daydreaming.
BEGIN while others are procrastinating.
WORK while others are wishing.
SAVE while others are wasting.
LISTEN while others are talking.
SMILE while others are frowning.
COMMEND while others are criticizing.
PERSIST while others are quitting.

Anawangin Cove, Zambales. May 2011.




"If you won't climb a mountain, you won't view the plain" - Anonymous or maybe the sea or lake :) If I was not determined enough to reach the top of this mountain and consider the things that I might experience on top, I would have already backed out on the first few steps below this mountain. Gladly, I did not easily give up or else, I'll regret not seeing the beauty of nature on top. On the other hand, it's never an easy journey to climb this mountain. There were so many risks. I've learned so many things during this climb to the top but here are the top 3 lessons that I think I have to share with you and I hope you would find these useful in your life:
1.) You can't do everything alone or maybe you can but it will be hard. Having a friend or anyone can help you reach the top with a slight ease. They can guide you and secure you along the way.
2.) One step at a time. You don't need to hurry. You're not in a race. You have to take each step seriously to avoid slipping a step and ruining everything.
3.) Believe. Keep on thinking about your goals. Have faith that you'll achieve it and most of all, have a big faith in God. God is the only one who will guide you, motivate you, and take you to your dreams when no one else is around.

I hope you'll get something from my realizations. Maybe you could share your realizations to me, too. I'm pretty sure I'll find them useful in my life :)

Larraine xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww. I so like this post that I'm gonna print that short poem and post it on my workdesk. :) Keep on reaching for the stars, La! You have a bright future ahead of you. And I'll be here to hold your hand or cry with you or read with you or just eat with you, for whichever reason you may need me. :) -d.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're the sweetest, D! :) you I'll do the same thing with you - especially the eating part hahaha

      Delete
  2. Cool.. Alam ko inubos mo ang lahat ng sabaw ng utak mo dito. :D :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gab! I really appreciate your support HAHA!

      Delete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx