Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weird GIF

Date with Anne, Jenny & Masie.
Date Taken: January 28, 2011 :)

2 years ago...

I know by that moment, we're only starting to enter the "REAL WORLD". It's already been 2 years. Yes! We've been working for 2 straight years already. And yes, time does fly sooo fast! In the past 2 years, I wasn't really that much aware of the people who did come and go in my life but I'm pretty sure those people in the GIF are some of the few people who did stay in my life until now. I'm really happy that I still get to meet these people every once in a while despite our super busy schedules :) Shout out to Ryan -- we know how busy you were by that moment we had a dinner date and here's what you've missed HAHA!

Photo Credit: firstcovers.com


Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx