Sunday, March 24, 2013

Red Lady

Brace yourselves as I prepare to conquer the corporate world! LOL. I'm just kidding HAHA! Oh well, here's my outfit last Wednesday when I went to an interview in Makati. I'm not a big fan of business attire so please understand why I chose just a simple top and this red peplum skirt :)

Top: SM Department Store, Shades: Thrifted, Skirt: Freeway
Shoes: Primadonna
Bag: Louis Vuitton (Neverfull MM)
In buying clothes, I first consider the comfort that I'll get from the clothes that I'll be wearing. I also consider if the clothes look good on me. Even though I super love a top or pants or a skirt or a dress, I won't buy it unless it looks good on me. When buying shoes, I always make sure that the shoes fit my feet perfectly. I'm now trying to inject into my system that I need to start wearing high-heeled-uncomfortable shoes because it is something I want to learn to do. Yes. I want to learn how to walk smoothly with high-heeled shoes. Call me crazy because I am really crazy. HAHA!

By the way, I did where a blazer over this outfit but I forgot to take a picture of me with the blazer. I'm pretty sure the blazer made this outfit look formal. What do you think? :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx