Friday, June 28, 2013

Serenity :)

se·ren·i·ty

 noun \sə-ˈre-nə-tē\

Definition of SERENITY

: the quality or state of being serene

Examples of SERENITY


Synonyms

calmness, hush, peace, peacefulness, placidity, quiet, quietness, quietude, repose, restfulness, sereneness, calm, still, stillness, tranquillity (or tranquility)


The best time of my summer 2013 was the time I went to Bohol. It was a not-so-planned trip yet I can say one of the best quick getaways I ever had in my life. It was not my first time to be in this part of Bohol. In fact, it was not my first time to be in this exact beach and resort. I had already spent some time in this place way back 2010 with my blockmates. The moment I saw this place, I knew in my heart that I will keep coming back. Why? This is the place where I found my serenity. This is the place where I feel at peace, where I feel safe, where I feel closer to Him. This is the best place to clear your thoughts, to reminisce the life that you lived, to dream about your biggest dreams.

Dumaluan Beach Resort, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines







1st half of 2013 is already coming to an end. I know you've been so busy with your life and so am I. It is just right to pause for a while and think of the things that you've done in the 1st half of this year. Reminisce about the life that you lived and think about the goals that you still need to fulfill for this year. Spend some time with yourself. Soul-search. Find your serenity that will definitely lead you to true happiness.

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx