Monday, July 01, 2013

Bohol 2013 :)

One of the best places in the Philippines: BOHOL :)

I can say that this Bohol Trip is the highlight of my summer 2013 :) I told myself that I won't go to the same place twice so I could be able to complete my bucket list of places to visit but I just can't resist Bohol and the people that I'm gonna be spending this trip with :) I've tried my very best to squeeze in in this blog post all the best things that I experienced in this Bohol weekend with my ex-officemates.

**Please don't dwell so much attention on my selfie picture in the first pic collage HAHAHA!

See upper right picture: There's my bag for this whole trip! I seriously love travelling and I make sure that every time I travel, I'm gonna pack light just to lessen the hassle that overweight baggage brings :)
First day in the island of Bohol! :)
Upper part of the pic collage is all about our first meal in Bohol :) bacons, eggs, and bread! American style it is! :)
The rest of the pictures were taken while waiting for our boat to arrive!
Snorkeling and JUMP SHOTS because I love jump shots! HAHAHAHAHA!
Thanks for participating, guys! I'm so sorry that our boatman wasn't able to capture the perfect jump shots HUHU!
Chill night! Good way to end our 1st day in Bohol is to fill our tummy and to commune with nature :)
Day 2: BOHOL DAY TOUR!  :)
Photos were taken while waiting for our ride :)
Chocolate Hills :)
Butterfly Sanctuary!
Man-made Forest!
Hanging Bridge!
Tarsiers! They are sooo cute! :)
Baclayon Church
Prony the Phyton
Blood Compact
Loboc River: Floating Resto :)





There are no more pictures to wrap up the whole Bohol weekend because I am too lazy to take pictures and I also captured some videos but I am also too lazy to compile them. Sorry! HAHA!

Anyway, there are really so many things to explore in Bohol! I SWEAR! Seeing these things will make you even prouder to be a Filipino :) I wanna thank Mike, Diana, Kat, Marc and Francis for making this second time in Bohol a worthy experience! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this photo blog post and I hope I'm able to convince you to visit Bohol :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx