Monday, July 01, 2013

Tong Yang!

Looking for a buffet restaurant that won't hurt your pockets? :)
Tong Yang Shabu-Shabu & Barbecue Restaurant is the place to be!

I got introduced to this restaurant last summer when one of my bffs from the US had a vacation here in  Manila. Since we're going to do a lot of catching up, my thesismate and bff, Jenny suggested Tong Yang to be our venue. Tong Yang is an eat & drink all-you-can restaurant which makes it a great deal! :) With P585.00, your tummy will feel super happy with all the soup, shabu-shabu, barbecue, and even dessert! For the guys who love beer, you'll be able to enjoy this because of their bottomless beer :)


Unlimited dessert and drinks! PERFECT!!!
Apol, Anne, Jenny, Nuy, Me, Jane
BLOCK52 GIRLS! :))

Got some catching up to do with your bffs? Do it at Tong Yang! :)

Larraine xx

P.S. Super late post! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx