Monday, July 01, 2013

Sentro 1771

Someone wants to try halo-halo! :)

Oh well, a good friend of mine told me a day before he leaves the Philippines that he already tried all the things that he must try to prove that he visited the Philippines except for halo-halo :) So, one Monday, I went with him to eat halo-halo :)

Just so everyone knows, halo-halo is a popular Filipino dessert that is a mixture of shaved ice and evaporated milk to which are added various boiled sweet beans and fruits, and served in a tall glass or bowl. OKAY, see full post about halo-halo in wikipedia :)

Since Greenbelt is a few minutes walking distance away from my friend's hotel, it's a good thing to just bring him in a restaurant in Greenbelt :) I did some research and looked for a good restaurant within Greenbelt that offers halo-halo and all the pages brought me to Sentro 1771. I know this restaurant exist in Greenbelt 3 but I have never dared to visit this place. Oh well, Sentro 1771 is another restaurant aside from Kanin Club that offers great Filipino cuisines :)

Chicken Adobo that tastes like my mom's chicken adobo! Feels like home! LOL!
Ensaladang Mangga!!! Goes really well with chicken adobo! PERFECT!!!
Meet my good friend, Mike M. :)
Halo-Halo at its finest! :)


To Mike M., seriously, it was such a treat to have met you in person and I'm sooo happy that you visited us here in Manila! I'm also glad to know that I have a friend in you! :) THANK YOU for everything! I hope to see you soon! :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx