Monday, July 01, 2013

Kanin Club!

Filipino foods with a twist! This is how I want to introduce Kanin Club! :)
The closest people in my life know how much I hate Dinuguan (Pork's Blood). I don't know if it's just the color of the dish but, I must say and I am proud to say that I now eat Dinuguan!!! I do have plans to eat it again but only if it's in Kanin Club because they offer a very cool dish called Crispy Dinuguan :) They have so many Filipino dishes to offer and most of the dishes that I have tasted are really good! :)

Welcome to Manila, Mike! :)
Chicken Curry!!!
One of my favorites! Sinangag na Sinigang :)
Pork Binagoongan
This is what I am telling youuu! Crispy Dinuguan!
My plate! Don't judge me! :)
Mike, Me, Diana :)


If you are really looking for something that tastes very Pinoy, you have to go and visit Kanin Club!
I am telling youuu that you'll really enjoy their food :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx