Monday, February 03, 2014

Khay's Desserts & Cafe

I'm in love in this little pretty cafe in the ground floor of The District Ayala Mall, Imus, Cavite! Every little details in this place is perfect -- from their pretty couches and tables and chairs to their amazing mason jars and cute teaspoons.





One of my greatest dreams, really, is to own a little cafe with all sorts of pretty and fancy stuffs. My goal is not to have a place to drink my coffee or tea and eat my favorite cupcakes but a place to hold my girly tea party and my artsy-fartsy sessions. HAHA! So, I guess, Khay's Desserts & Cafe can be one of my pegs for my dream cafe! HAHA!








By the way, the food in this place is really promising! I guess the price is a bit high from what I expected but it's fine since you really get to experience an amazing ambiance and a really homey place. This is a great place to do all my artsy-fartsy stuffs like painting and blogging! :)






I'll definitely give this place a 4 out of 5 rating for the yummy food and pretty place! :)

Larraine xx

1 comment:

  1. Great photos you have here for Khay's! Made me miss dining with them. :)

    ❤ Louise | www.louisechelleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx