Monday, February 03, 2014

I'm Alive & Kickin' :)

I've been MIA for about 500 years and I think I'm finally back again and ready to pursue this blogging thing! HAHA! Well, I hope I'm really back for good like I'd be able to at least update my blog weekly. Let's hope and pray for that, please!

Honestly, I kind of miss blogging and taking outfit shots and post-processing pictures and putting watermark on my pictures. So, here I am, doing all those stuffs and I really feel alive! HAHA!


Thanks to my lil sis, Ena, for being such a sweetheart and taking all my outfit shots yesterday! You rock, love! Let's do this more often! :)

Anyway, I wanted to achieve a really laid back Sunday outfit so I came up with a knit top that I got from Bangkok and a colored skirt that I got from SM Department Store. Keds sneakers, a few accessories, and a pony tail completed the look! :) By the way, I have this thing for over-sized bags since I really love bringing so many things with me like my DSLR camera, sketch pad, watercolor and paint brushes, a bunch of colored pens and my thick planner. HAHA! Just sharing! :)




Have you noticed something about some of the shots with my face? HAHA! They are full with bokeh and I'm in love with those small circular blurs in my background! I wanna thank my new lens and impulsivity for that! :)

Larraine xx

2 comments:

  1. Ate Lala! Post magpost ka pa rin. Namiss ko ang pagblog. Matagal na walang net sa amin. Like years..err. months i mean. :)) I will still follow ur posts. GB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the necklace, Lala!! and i'm definitely with you on this, let's do this blogging thing! haha! i miss youuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx