Saturday, July 11, 2015

Archery Night!

Last Tuesday, I got to try archery. Yes! Finally!!!

5 years ago, I graduated from one of the most prestigious universities in the country -- DLSU. We are known as the Green Archers. Haha! Sorry. I just have to mention that I'm a green-blooded archer who never tried archery during my college days. 

So now, I am proud to say that I was finally able to try this sport with my elementary bffs and new found friends! Horaaay!!!


T'was such a fun experience and a tiring one but I definitely learned sooo many things from it:
1. Let go -- you can't hold the arrow for too long once you set it. You have to let go. Immediately. The more you hold it, the more you'll get hurt.
2. Focus -- check your stance, set the bow and arrow, aim for the goal. You have to focus to be able to hit the target. If you're pre-occupied with things around you, you might miss your target.
3. Keep the faith -- there will be times or sets which are not good, meaning, you did not hit any of the inner circles... and that's fine. There'll be another set to be better and another chance to hit the target. Never lose hope! :)









You should try archery! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Shout out to all the friends who played with me last Tuesday! I super enjoyed your company!!! We should do this again!!!

Larraine xx

PS: Kodanda in BF Homes ParaƱaque has really great and accommodating staffs! Visit their branch soon! :)

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[4 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx