Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sip and Gogh

Nowadays, art classes or workshops are very easy to find. They are almost everywhere. There are so many people who are really pursuing their inner Van Gogh or Picasso and are creating classes or workshops for people who want to destress or just try some art like painting and calligraphy. You just need google to look for your desired workshop, choose the one nearest your place or any place that is convenient for you to go to, sign up, and ta-daaa -- you are good to experience art. 

As an artist (since I consider myself as one), it's really my dream to paint anything on canvas and experience what real painters do.

Finally, I got to try some painting session in a real studio! My cousin, Jean, and I went to a studio in Quezon City where you will paint while you drink wine and eat cheese and laugh with some great company. They call it Sip and Gogh. 


I've been really dying to try this art studio since last year when it was featured in a TV show. I really want to experience how to paint in a canvas and just relax in a studio surrounded by paints, paint brushes, and canvas. Good thing, my cousin also want to relax and felt like being artsy so we finally decided to try Sip and Gogh.

The place is really cool and the atmosphere is perfect for those who just want to paint their hearts out. So in this place, you will be asked to choose a painting that will serve as your reference for the masterpiece that you will be making. You will then be assigned in a spot where you will paint, drink and eat, and enjoy.


Of course, there will be people who will teach you how to paint and will guide you with the strokes and blending that are needed for the painting.


This is a really nice place to bond with your friends and family, especially those who are into arts. This is a also a perfect place to get to know more your creative side because I believe each one of us are gifted with creative talents. Sometimes, we are just unaware because we aren't exposed that much to arts.



You should try Sip and Gogh at least once! It is a great and relaxing experience! :)

Larraine xx

PS: Shout out to the staffs who helped us finish our masterpieces! You guys are the best! :)

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[5 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx