Friday, March 08, 2013

Kimono Ken

There are those moments when you just feel like eating maki or any kind of sushi and you'll crave and crave and crave until you are able to satisfy your cravings. Gladly, my friend Diana asked me to come with her to MOA to shop for her wedding shoes. Our friend Katrina also tagged along :) I told Diana that I was craving for makiii and so, after finding the perfect shoes for her big day, we looked for a Japanese restaurant that could satisfy my tummy. We walked and walked and walked until we saw Kimono Ken.







Chicken Teriyaki Roll - chicken teriyaki, mango, lettuce with sesami seeds - P180.00

Futo Maki - crabstick, kampyo, oborro, egg and takuan - P180.00
Spamaki - spam, tamago and ebiko, California style - P135.00
Fresh Fruit Shake (Watermelon) - P85.00
Bacon Asparagus Maki - fresh green asparagus rolled in bacon - P180.00
Diana, Kat, and me :)
Kimono Ken has so much to offer! From their sushi and maki to tempura and different authentic Japanese noodles. I can assure you that you'll leave your seats with satisfaction once you tried their foods. My personal favorite dishes among the foods that we ordered are Bacon Asparagus Maki which is really really good and the Spamaki since I super love spam :) Futo Maki is quite overwhelming! We thought that the maki will just be small but they are surprisingly big and hard to be eaten as a whole! On the other hand, the Chicken Teriyaki Maki fell below my expectations. Oh well, overall, I think I enjoyed Kimono Ken - its food and ambiance. They did satisfy my cravings so I'll give them a 4 out of 5 rating :)

You should come and visit them whenever you feel like eating maki! :)

Larraine xx

2 comments:

  1. Take me there. That bacon asparagus thing looks super goooood. :") -d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOOOW! It'll be the cause of death of everyone, you know! It's super yummy! We shall eat here, D! :)

      Delete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx