Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sumo Sam

I am really a joyful eater! I super love eating almost anything. I'm not really hard to pleased because I not too choosy when it comes to food :) Yes, I know that if my friends will be reading this, they 'll agree with my love for food because it shows in my body type. LOL. I always try my best to burn the food that I eat each day but sometimes, I get too lazy or sometimes, I get so hooked with the book that I'm reading that I don't care if I miss exercising for a day or a week. Jeez!

Yesterday, my Mom treated me and my brother for lunch in The District. Since my Mom wanted to try something different, we ate at Sumo Sam. I did some research beforehand and was amazed that the Japanese restaurant is owned by Marvin Agustin. It's just so cool that he used his money wisely by putting up this kind of restaurant. Anyway, since I just ate in a Japanese restaurant this week - Kimono Ken - I'm not craving anymore for sushi. I just wanted to eat rice. HAHA!


Mom & Bernard :)
Cruncy Tuna Roll - P278.00
Seafood Yakisoba - P358.00
Sizzling Chicken Plate - P219.00
Pork Katsu Curry - P328.00
Here's how I tease my brother :))


All I can say is that their foods are kind of overpriced. There's nothing special with the food or maybe because I'm not in the mood to eat that moment. The sushi is just fine. I'm not too happy about it unlike the sushi that I've tasted in Kimono Ken which is 50% much better than the overpriced sushi in Sumo Sam. The seafood yakisoba is quite salty while the pork katsu curry that I ordered is not that overwhelming. I haven't tasted the sizzling chicken plate since Bernard ate everything sooo fast. LOL. The sizzling chicken plate looked quite good so maybe it's yummy. Well, I think I'll give Sumo Sam a 3 out of 5 rating since the price is not worth the food. I still gave a passing grade because of the generous serving and for the cleanliness and orderliness of the place :)

I'm not going to encourage you to try it but maybe if you want some sushi, I think this is quite a good place to fulfill your sushi cravings since they have different kinds of sushi to offer :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx