Saturday, September 07, 2013

Beautiful Goodbye :) [DREAMS DO COME TRUE]

IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAYYY!!!
But... exactly a year ago, one of my greatest dreams was fulfilled when I recorded a cover song with the help of the 3 most talented friends that I have!

It's been a year but I can't still move on from the happiness that I'm feeling HAHAHA!
Everything started with just a tweet :)




 The cover song's definitely one of the best birthday gifts that I ever received. Forever thankful to my friends -- Dana, Ikit, and Donn :)

Forever grateful to Him - the Giver of the Talent, the Dream Maker, the Provider :)


To those who haven't watched and haven't listened to my cover song, I encourage you to watch the video and listen to my magical voice lol! JUDGE MEEE! I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, violent reactions, etc. HAHAHA! Here's the link! I hope you enjoy our craziness ;)

Larraine xx

2 comments:

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx