Tuesday, March 05, 2013

One of those Sleepovers!

I really want to create a 'Throwback Thursday' page in this blog but I can't wait until Thursday to post this photo that I edited way back 2010 so I just planned to at least name the page with 'Hashtag Throwback' so it won't limit me to just post all old memories taken via camera every Thursday :) Instead, I will have the power to post at least one photo from the past :) Isn't that great? :) Don't worry friends, I won't post anything that might look bad haha! I'll try not to post scandalous photos ;)

Here's what I've stumbled upon my laptop while looking for some kind of "blast from the past" photos :) It's a photo which I've edited using Photoscape (which for me is the easiest photo editor software to use and it's free, thank God!). This was one of the best time I ever had with my BFFs in college, Jenny and Anne :)


Sometimes you just want to go back to the past when things are way, way much simpler -- the time when you just have to worry on what clothes to wear in a university that do not have uniforms (instead of worrying how you'll get through a day at work with your uncomfy office attires), the time when your biggest problem is how to pass your final exam (instead of your biggest problem now which is pleasing your clients or your boss), the time when the cause of your lack of sleep was just chatting with your crush or playing cafe life on Facebook (instead of staying up late at work on a Friday night and finishing your deadlines). I just hope that one of these days, my BFFs and I get to bond again, with no work or other stuffs to worry, just a stress-free time together :)

Shout out to Jenny and Anne! I miss youuu bitches! Catch up soon, please? :) I love you both! :)

Larraine xx

2 comments:

  1. "I just hope that one of these days, my BFFs and I get to bond again, with no work or other stuffs to worry, just a stress-free time together :)"

    malapit na ata yan 'te. Magreresign ka narin diba? dapat magresign narin si anne para makapagbonding na. hahaha. joke! -Jenny <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwahaha! Hanggang Holy Week na lang pasok ko :))

      Delete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx