Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mr. Jones!

One Wednesday, my best friends and I celebrated our dear friend's birthday in a very classy diner called Mr. Jones. It is located in Greenbelt 5 :) This place reminds me so much of Mile-Hi Diner in Tagaytay because of the typical American food and ambiance. Of course, the red couches are present! :)


Mr. Jones Frozen Flavored Iced Tea - P125.00
Wicked Truffled Mac n' Cheese - P395.00
Rosemary Grilled Chicken and Turkey Melt - P395.00
Their Homemade Char-Grilled 100% U.S. Beef "Superman" Burger - P450.00
We did enjoy everything that were served to us. Their servings are pretty overwhelming! One food serving is actually good for 2 or maybe good for 1 for the Americans or those people who love eating burgers and sandwiches :) The Mac n' Cheese is to dye for! I did fall in love with their Rosemary Grilled Chicken and Turkey Melt. It was such a treat on a half-day-hard-day of work ;)


Birthdays are not called birthdays if there's no cake! LOL (Of course, that's not true. HAHA)
Oh well, I just wanna thank the lady who's holding the cake for such a wonderful treat in Mr. Jones :) And I do wanna thank her for being such a kind friend, for always being around either good times or not-so-good times, for being super spontaneous, for being super responsible, for being super caring, and for being a true person! I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you even though I'm super busy at times but know that you're always included in my prayers! I wish you all the best! Cheers to more birthdays and more travels! I love you to bits & pieces! :*

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx