Saturday, April 13, 2013

One Lovely Thursday at Gourmet Farms

It's been a while since I last went out with my elementary best friend, Elaine. I'm so glad that we were able to see each other this week. Elaine is one of the people who I seldom see but every time we see each other, it's as if we just spent time together yesterday. We are really close. As in! We've been friends since 4th Grade. So we're actually friends for 10 years already. OMG! I can't believe when I did the math just now. It just felt like yesterday that we're loitering along the streets of our subdivision! Any way, so much for my inner reminiscing scenes. HAHA! So, last Thursday, we're supposed to go to a very spontaneous trip to La Union to go surfing but since I'm a bum, I told her that I got no budget for the La Union trip. I know it's a shame but what can I do? My back pay's gonna be released in May so I really have limited budget this summer and so we ended up eating in Silang, Cavite. It's a one bus ride away from our subdivision. It took us 40 minutes to reach our destination - The Dining Room at Gourmet Farms :)


What's cool in this place is their salad bar where you can make your very own salad with all the add-ons to the lettuce like potato salad, macaroni salad, bell peppers, onions, corns, tuna, cheese, cherry tomatoes, and more! Well, those I mentioned were pretty much what I put on my plate :) After making your own salad, they'll weight your plate and you'll know the worth of your salad. HAHA! My big salad plate costs around P200.00 which is fair enought :)


Elaine and I :)
My big salad plate! I hope we have our very own salad bar at home!
Signature Lemonade - P85.00
Blueberry Cheesecake - P180.00
Margarita Pizza - P300.00

This blueberry cheesecake is one of the best blueberry cheesecakes I've ever tasted. There's something with their cheesecake that feels really good in my mouth. I just got super sad with the small serving but it really tastes good that I almost forgot how much it costs. HAHA!



Having spent one of my "bum" Thursdays with my best friend is really one of the best "bum" days of life. I just wanna thank her for introducing the gourmet foods to my taste buds! I'm really a fan of veggies so I'm pretty sure I'll keep coming back to this place. Moreover, the picture above is the facade of the restaurant. It really reminds me of Santorini! HIHI! 

I highly encourage everyone to visit this place :) 5 out of 5 is the rating that I'll give for the nice people in the restaurant, good ambiance, super clean surroundings and very yummy food :) It's just along Aguinaldo Highway and around 3-4 kilometers away from Tagaytay! :) 

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx