Friday, April 12, 2013

Sheer Top is LOVE

I am really known as someone who loves wearing leggings. For me, they are the most comfortable clothes that I've ever worn. They're not just super easy to wear but they are also super easy to pack and won't take so much space in your luggage :) I definitely look sexier on leggings than on denims! HAHA! Oh well, talking about leggings, not all shirts or tops look good with leggings. My personal favorite top that goes absolutely perfect with leggings are the sheer tops.

Sheer tops are perfect for all occasions! They can be worn with shorts, denim pants and skirts, leggings, and other floral jeans as long as you have plain colored sheer tops :) Sheer tops are the best tops to be worn in this kind of country like Philippines where we experience a very hot and sunny weather. These kind of tops make you feel so refreshed despite the warm breeze.


Sheer Top: The Landmark, Leggings: SM SURPLUS
Shoes: Primadonna
Every girl in the Philippines should at least keep one sheer top in their closet because for me, it is staple clothing that really look good when paired to anything :) Just saying! :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx