Sunday, September 29, 2013

22

I really can't believe that I'm not FOREVER21 anymore because I'm already 22! LOL!
I would like to take this moment to thank all the people who:
- remembered my birthday and greeted me through Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and of course via text (since my birthday isn't published in Facebook, I really appreciate your effort of remembering my birthday and greeting me a Happy Birthday!)
- put so much effort to surprise me in the office (you know who you are! Thanks for a jar of sweet birthday messages and a happy birthday crown!)
- gave me gifts!!! I really felt like I'm celebrating my 18th birthday with all the gifts that I got! :)
- posted my picture on Instagram with all their thoughtful messages! You guys made me cry for real!!!
- prayed for me :)

Most of all, I thank God for giving me another year to live and experience His greatness through my everyday life! I offer this life that I'm living to you, Lord. :)



Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx