Sunday, September 29, 2013

Post-Birthday Celebration at Burgoo

Honestly, it's my first time to eat at Burgoo! Thank God they have a branch near in our place -- at The District! Since my birthday this year fell on a Monday, my family and I waited for the weekend after my birthday to come to celebrate my 22nd birthday. I chose Burgoo because I haven't tried their food yet and I hoped that they can satisfy the tummies of my mom and my brothers. HAHA!



When you've been working for more or less 3 years, you won't expect your parents to pay the food you'll eat on your birthday celebration. Well, that's in my case. HAHA! I also know Burgoo's food's kind of pricey so I had a mental note to myself that the order of each one of us shouldn't exceed a certain budget because I don't want to overspend on food even though it's my birthday celebration. HAHAHA! I value my hard-earned money a lot!


Anyway, the place was quite impressive! You'll really feel that you're in a diner in US! The staffs were nice and approachable. They're also organized and everything looked neat.

Let's now move on with the food. Well, according to my family, they enjoyed the food that they ordered so I guess Burgoo was able to satisfy all of our tummies! :) Since I'm the one paying, we didn't start with the usual appetizers and go straight to main course. 

Paul's Grilled Steak ala Pobre
Mom & Bernard with their Chicken Steaks
Jet and Me with our meals!
Jet's Chicken Barbeque
Mondee and I both ordered their Oklahoma Baby Back Ribs! Sooo yummyyy!
Jet, Mom, Paul, Mondee, Bernard, Me -- We missed you, Daddy!
Thanks to Burgoo for satisfying our tummies! I'm sooo in love with their steaks!!! Since I told you that I value my hard-earned money a lot, I'm giving Burgoo a 4 out of 5. That's just because of the price! Well, the price is worth the big serving but still, I kind of exceeded my budget! HAHA! Oh well, my birthday comes just once a year so I guess spending on food for my family is really no biggie for me. LOL!

Thanks for celebrating my 22nd birthday with meee! I love you guys! Hope you enjoyed my little treat for all of you! We'll do this again next time with Dad! :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx