Sunday, September 29, 2013

RATW + Amici Night!

Last Friday, 27th September, we conquered the rain and burned some calories through walking and running at Ayala Triangle to fulfill the pledges that we made for an event in the office which is the Race Around The World. It's about turning some kilometers you've consumed through walking, running, or even dancing to dollars for a good cause. I wasn't able to take some pictures during the run/walk but I was able to grab some from Ate Darlene (thaaanksss, Ate Dee!)! Yaaay! So, those pictures without watermark are all from her!

RevOp Team! :) Ate Darlene, Ate Kring, Jets, Philip, and Me!
Caught in the act! :p
Business Analytics Team + Revenue Optimization Team
Of course, after burning some calories, we have to replenish those with foooood! HAHA! We had our dinner at Amici where we got to eat lots of pizza and pastas! Since I love food a looot, I wasn't able to forget to take pictures of the food that we ate! HAHA! The food were all served at once and I was not able to ask the waiters what all the pizza and pasta that I was devouring were called. I'm also extremely lazy today to search for the names of all the food that we ate. Maybe I'll just update this blog when I get the chance to research for their names but for the meantime, let me give you a photo blog of all the food that were served to us!

It's not my first time at Amici but it's my first time to rate them. I think I'll give them a 4 out of 5 because of their great pizzas and pastas and wide range of food. The price is just right for the serving and the kind of food that they prepare. :)

Big thanks to all those who sat with me! I had so much fun laughing with you guys! I super enjoyed your company! :p 
Kudos to the three guys who organized this event! :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx