Wednesday, July 01, 2015

1st of July

Well, technically, today marks the start of the 2nd of half of 2015.

I am really excited for all the surprises that the Lord has for me and a bit nervous for all of those things. Why? I am excited because there are so many things that happened in the first half of 2015 that I really did not expect that He will give to me. I truly believe that those things that He gave to me were just foretaste of the big surprise that He'll give me in the coming days. I am also a bit nervous -- in a good sense I guess, for there are things which I've been praying which might be granted anytime soon -- and I am not sure if I really wanted for those wishes to be granted soon! Haha! Well, I just have to trust Him and I know He will prepare everything for me and I will just know that I am really ready for whatever His surprises will be because His timing is always perfect.

For all the people who are reading this post, I hope and pray that all of us will have a meaningful and blessed 2nd half of 2015! God bless us all! :)


Larraine xx

PS: I really hope that I'll be able to update this blog as often as possible sooo please help me pray for that. Thank you! :)

4 comments:

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx