Wednesday, July 08, 2015

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts


Thank you for this great idea and challenge, YummyliciousLady! I think I will try this and I will really push myself to finish this challenge with flying colors! I guess this is what I really need to be able to blog as often as possible. 

Blogging is a commitment just like any other hobbies. Laziness is my number one enemy which hinders me from blogging. I am just to lazy to organize my thoughts and to write posts. There are so many things that I wanted to share with all of you (because you might just learn from the things that I experienced) that I haven't shared yet because I was just too lazy. So, this time, I will really try to do my best to organize my life, my thoughts, and to blog away all the things that might help you in the future! 

I do really need some "push" to make this happen so please help me by encouraging me! I would really love to hear/read some words of encouragement! Thaaank youuu in advance!!!

Larraine xx

PS: this will count as my first entry to #100consecutivedaysofblogposts [1 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx