Thursday, July 09, 2015

Friendship never ends!

15 years of friendship and counting! Thank You, Lord for giving me two amazing bffs who I can't count on even if we don't see one another for a month or even a year straight! Haha!

For the amazing folks who are reading this blog, I would like to introduce to you two of the best friends who have been an authenthic part of my childhood, Karla and Elaine! Yaaay! (Karla's on my right while Elaine's on my left)


These amazingly tall ladies are my elementary best friends. I can still clearly remember the days when all we just do on Fridays are to roam around the streets of our subdivision and eat grilled tilapia at Elaine's place. Those days for me are my "chill days" and days of pure bliss -- days that we don't have to think about much of the future, days that we're not pressured or stressed out, days when there's still no facebook and streets are our playground, and days that are full of laughters instead of worries. Oh, I really miss those days!

Last May 10, 2015 at Nike Women's 10k Run!

Even though there's no way for us to bring back the "old" times, I'm still blessed to have in my life until this very day the "old" friends whom I shared all those wonderful memories. The kind of friendship that we have is something I will treasure forever even if we just see each other for 2 or 3 times a year.

I guess for this year, we're really exerting efforts to meet and catch up with each other despite our busy schedules. We're really making up for all the lost times. I can't believe that we already made 4 catch up sessions this year and I am just sooo happy that I also got to try new things with them. Our most recent catch up session was last Tuesday where in we tried archery. I will do a separate post for that because there are so many feelings and emotions which I felt while playing that I want to share with you! Haha! 

Actually, before we went to the archery class, we ate dinner first in Flaming Wings (BF Homes) which also has a branch in Taft. I was craving for ramen and korean foods before I came across in google (when I was searching for a place to eat) this restaurant which is close to my heart. Flaming Wings was really one of my favorite places to eat in Taft back when I was in college. What I love in this place are the chicken wings and their wicked oreos! These foods are to die for lol! By the way, thanks to my bffs who agreed to eat in this place! 




I will always be grateful to God for allowing me to meet this ladies 15 years ago. I hope that this friendship that we have will last for a lifetime! I know deep in our hearts that we love each other and we care for each other even if don't talk or meet often. That's really what you can call #friendshipgoals :)

Larraine xx

PS: To Karla and Elaine, know that I love you both and I'm praying for both of you and I will always be here for you!!! Huuugs and kisses!!!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[2 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx