Friday, July 17, 2015

Le Petit Soufflé

Looking for a fancy diner with scrumptious food choices? You should try one of the newest restaurants in Century City Mall -- Le Petit Soufflé! The place has a vibe resembling to streets of France. The ambiance is perfect for those who are looking for a relaxing dining experience.


I actually fell in love immediately with the name of the place when a friend of mine mentioned it to me when I asked him to treat me to dinner. Haha! I usually browse first the menu online just to know what to expect and to excite myself on the food that the place can offer. My heart literally jumped for joy for the menu includes a fusion of French and Japanese cuisine which is really a very good combination.


My friend ordered Foie Gras Mac and Cheese for his main course. It was actually our first time to try foie gras (food made of liver of duck or goose). I am never a fan of liver. I really don't like eating liver but since foie gras is expensive, I did try it. I actually did not like unlike my friend who love it. The texture is not like the liver of pig and it's kind of soft. My friend told me that it tastes like "balut"! Haha! I haven't even tasted a "balut"! I ordered Squid Ink Rice which is really good even without the seafoods toppings, I will be able to eat it happily for the rice with squid ink and egg tastes like heaven! I highly recommend that dish! For dessert, we had Matcha Soufflé Pancake and Strawberry & Lychee Parfait! The desserts are super delicious! I really want to try more desserts but I was already full since the serving of each main course is too big for just one person. 



You have to try this place because it is really awesome! The chef really invested a lot of effort in preparing all the dishes. My friend who is really a good cook was satisfied with what we ate.

Larraine xx

PS: Le Petit Soufflé is the place to be if you are a matcha lover because they have a really wide range of desserts with matcha!!!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[10 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx