Monday, July 13, 2015

Rustic Mornings

Rustic Mornings by Isabelo is one of the restaurants in Marikina that I really want to try because of its artsy feel. 



It is just too far from my place that made me realized that it is not worth visiting during my regular working days.

Luckily, when I had an overnight in my cousin's place, they decided to take me to Rustic Mornings for breakfast after we attended the morning mass. I was giddy when they mentioned the place since it is very familiar to my ears and I wasn't expecting that they will take me there.

The menu has a great number of choices of food and drinks. I ordered Waffles, Buffalo Chicken Strips & Salad for 275 pesos. The serving is quite generous and I believe the value of food is just right for its worth.



Rustic Mornings is a great place with extraordinary ambiance. You have the option to stay indoors with the chinawares or outdoors with the plants. There are also so many painting all over the place which are all pleasing to the eyes.



If you like to treat your friends and family for breakfast somewhere in Marikina, Rustic Mornings is the perfect place to visit. Grateful that my cousin and her parents brought me to this place. I got to tick off this place from my list of restaurants to try in Manila. Yehey!!!



Larraine xx

PS: You may opt NOT to park inside since the pathway going to the restaurant is very narrow. 

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[6 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx