Wednesday, July 15, 2015

What I really want to do

If you will get paid for the rest of your life to do that one thing you really love to do, NONSTOP (aside from the job that you have which we all know is you also love but I doubt if you are willing to do that nonstop haha!), what would be that thing?



Doing arts & crafts would be the job that I want to do forever even if I will get paid or not. I always have so much passion for arts and I don't mind working in an art studio doing some paintings or rubber stamps until I'm sixty. I always try to allot some time for my artsy hobbies every week just to relax and to make me happier. I am into watercolor calligraphy recently and I usually use this medium as outlet for some words or thoughts that I want to share to people in social media.

So, dearest blog readers, the real point of this post is to let you know what I really want to do for the rest of my life lol -- not really! My real goal is to encourage you to pursue the things that you really love. We will grow old and we should all grow old with happiness in our hearts rather than regrets for things that we haven't done.

Larraine xx

PS: Allow yourselves to do the things that you really love. Invest even an hour or two at least weekly for your real passion. It will really make your heart healthier! Trust me!!!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[8 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx