Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grateful ♥

“God gave you a gift of 86 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you?”
― William Arthur Ward

To the people whom I have worked with in the past 2 years and 3 months, I want to THANK YOU all for being a great part of my life. T'was such a treat to work with you all! This first real job that I had has been very promising. I cannot thank enough the people who have helped me grow as an individual and as a professional. Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zones by letting me experience how to communicate directly with the clients. Thank you for trusting me and for being so patient with me. Those experiences of communicating with clients helped me gain more self-confidence and self-esteem. Again, thank youuu! Truly, it has been a pleasure working with you! :)

Coron, Palawan. April 2011.
I know this isn't goodbye. I know we'll still meet each other in the near future. And now, as I journey to the next stage of my life, I just want you all to know that you'll always have a place in my heart and nothing will ever change. You'll always find a friend in me :) I also want you to know that you'll always be in my prayers :)

I wish you all a wonderful life and may you truly find real happiness in everything you do :)
Good luck everyone! Au Revoir!!!

Larraine xx

P.S. I'll let you know where I'm gonna work soon. In the meantime, I'll just savor the freedom that I have and enjoy my vacation :)

2 comments:

  1. We're going to miss you Larraine! Thank you so much for all your hard work and helpfulness. I wish you all the success and happiness for your future adventures! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx