Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Birthday Wish List 2013!

Howdy loooves! :)
It's already Septembeeer and I haven't updated my blog in like a month or two! HAHA!
I was kind of busy with so many stuffs!
So, anyway, for this post, I just want to share with you my top 5 birthday wish list for this year. I know I'm old enough to be given gifts but I really do appreciate if you'll willingly give me some of my heart's desires as of the moment!

So, let's start with my top 5 birthday wish list for 2013:


5. OtterBox Armor Series Case for iPhone 5
This is something I need for my spontaneous and even planned adventures! :) It can be completely underwater, tolerating submersion for 30 minutes in up to 6.6 feet of water. Perfect for my getaways which include beaches and swimming pools :)
Image from Google

4. AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G
I've been dying to have a prime lens ever since! LOL! I really do want one because my other lens is too heavy and I think I can do more artistic shots with this lens :)
Image from Google

3. Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker
A set of Sharpie fine point permanent marker would be lovely! I can use those in doing some of my artsy-fartsy stuffs and I think I can also use those to doodle on bags and shoes! I'm pretty sure that I need these to feel relaxed :)
Image from Google

2. Sakura Koi Watercolor Field Box Set
This is something random! I have yet to learn how to paint again so I think I need this for my mini-painting sessions :)
Image from Google

1. NIV Gift Bible Italian Duo-Tone
I really fell in love to this Bible when I first saw it in SM! I'm really dying to have this!!! (By the way, both images are from Google hehe)

I know I can't have them all at the moment but I really am targeting to have all of them before the year ends so, please help me loooves! HAHAHAHAHA!

Larraine xx

1 comment:

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx