Monday, November 02, 2015

So, lately...

Lately...

1. I've been dreaming of leaves and flowers. I sooo want to paint them that I had to practice in my dreams lol -- I decided to make rubber stamp leaves today! I will be making some flowers soon! Haha!

2. I've been stalking the following instagram accounts for some #artsyfartsy ideas: @lifeafterbreakfastph and @heykessy -- well, I did sign up for a botanical workshop by Alessa of @lifeafterbreakfastph and the venue will be at the @heykessy shop! I AM SOOO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I've been dying to have that leather brush case and it's included in the kit!!!

3. I've been doing some #artsyfartsy cards for random people [just because lol] -- I'm thinking of selling some of my artworks in the future for a very reasonable price that's why I've been asking some people of their favorite bible verse that I can use to practice because I swear I need a lot of practice before I gain some confidence to sell my #artsyfartsy cards!

Larraine xx

PS: If you want to have personalized cards made of watercolor calligraphy and floral wreath, please do not hesitate to contact me! First requested card is for free! [Yes! It's my gift to you!] If you want more, you will get the succeeding cards that you will order for a very reasonable price! :)

Instagram & Twitter: @muashiemuahiow
Email: larraineturingan@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx