Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dinner at Marciano's

After our Ayala Museum experience, we went straight to Marciano's at Greenbelt 3 for dinner. The place is perfect for dinner dates with your special someone or even if you just want to wallow all by yourself! HAHA! It's too classy with all the chandeliers and wines and mirrors and even classic portraits on white brick wall.


Everything that was served tasted awesome -- from the starters to their salad, pizzas and steaks! The strawberry milkshake that I ordered was so delicious!

Spinach Artichokes & Mushroom Dip || Caesar Salad
Delicious Strawberry Milkshake!
Donnie Brasco Calamari || West Side Four - Seasons
Bronx Deviled Chicken || Tenderloin with Sausage
Here's my main course: Tenderloin with Prawns :) HAPPY KID!!!
I had a really great experience dining here at Marciano's! My tummy was super satisfied!!! I'll definitely give this restaurant a 5 out of 5 rating! :) Try this restaurant sometime. You'll really adore it!

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx