Saturday, September 28, 2013

IHOP in Manila!

International House of Pancakes, commonly known in US as IHOP, is finally here in Manila! Well, It actually opened last February 2013 in BGC but I was just able to try this restaurant around August this year. My friends and I were just curious what this restaurant can offer so we went there one early Saturday morning.

The place is actually nice and clean. We're actually surprised that the place was quite packed in a very early Saturday morning. I guess most of those people just need some place to get sober -- I know you guys know what I mean. HAHA! Anyway, we're really expecting a homier place where you can have time to reflect or just feel cozy but that kind of setting wasn't given to us. Their music playlist was a bit loud and upbeat. I think McCafe has a way better playlist than them, just saying.

So, let's now move on with the food which was the main concern of my friends and I. HAHA!

Anne, Me, Joann :) #collegefriends #travelbuddies
We tried Pick-a-Pancake Combo because we wanted to have a taste on some of the pancakes in the menu without spending too much. Pick-a-Pancake Combo offers two IHOP flavored pancakes, two strips of bacon or pork sausage links, two eggs, and golden hash browns.

New York Cheesecake Pancake
Bacon Strips, Eggs, Hash Browns
Syrups for your pancakes :)
CINN A STACK Pancakes
Big Steak Omelette

In my opinion, based on my experience, the pancakes are just fine. They're not really promising even though they're really pluffy. Maybe, the flavors of pancakes that we chose were a bit sweet for my taste buds. On the bright side, I actually did enjoy the bacon! I could have enjoyed those even more if they added more. HAHA! The omelette and the hash browns also were promising but I guess the serving is not that worth the price. 

If I'll rate IHOP branch here in Manila, I'll give it a 2 out of 5 since the taste of the food is not quite what I expected and their rates are kind of pricey (I guess the location of this restaurant has a big factor on the price of the food).

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx