Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#InspireEveryDay

Hello dear readers! How's your Tuesday? :)

I hope you are all having a great day! If you'll ask me how's my Tuesday, well, my feet brought me to National Bookstore (NBS) earlier. How interesting, right? Haha! Just so you know, NBS is one of my favorite places in a mall, aside from restaurants! I spent some "me-time" and a bit of retail therapy. I bought some things that I will use for my new role in the office -- well, yes, I got promoted! Hooray! I bought a plastic envelope and a clip board since I want to organize some of the reports that were transitioned to me ang google docs don't seem to work for myself so I have to write all the things about the report on paper to understand them more clearly. Yeah, I'm kind of an old-school person who writes stuffs on paper instead of typing on computers.

I also bought some materials that I will use to make postcards! Yes, you've read it right! I will make postcards for an event!!! Please see posters below for the details! :)



I highly encourage you to do the same! It's nice to be able to make people happy through arts and inspirational messages. We have until Friday to send our artworks to Ayala Museum! See you also on Saturdayyyyy!!!


Larraine xx

PS: I hope I'll be able to send my artwork until Friday and I'm actually planning to do artworks with inspirational messages for all the people that I will be meeting in the future! I hope I'll be able to make them happen!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[14 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx