Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Floral kind of day!

Last Saturday, I went to my cousin's wedding in Batangas City. I was not part of the entourage so I got the chance to doll up myself on my own taste!

Here's what I wore on the wedding day. 



I wore a maxi dress from H&M. Thanks to my mom for sponsoring! Haha! I also brought with me a hot pink jacket from Tomato because earlier that day, the weather was kind of gloomy so I just need to be prepared. Shoes are from Primadonna. They are not comfy but they look good on me and on pictures so I really didn't mind wearing them for about 4 hours. 




I would like to thank some of fairy godmothers for helping me doll up. Thanks to Ate Les for my hair and Monique for my make up. You guys rock!!! Thanks also to Beks for the artsy photo! :)

What can you say about my outfit? Did you like it? :)

Larraine xx

PS: The dress was too long so my mom had to alter it. Thanks, Mom! :* #shortgirlproblems

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[15 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx