Friday, July 24, 2015

It's been three months

It's been three months since you joined our Creator.

It's been three months of not hearing you laugh or talk or shout or sing. 

It's been three months of not seeing you in the house or in Makati or in church or in the car.

It's been three months of not having a brother who I can talk to about anything under the sun.

It's been three months of not having you by our side.

I miss you so much, Remo. I know you're watching over us. Please guide us everyday. Hug Jesus and Mary for us as well as Inay, Lolo Juan, and Lola Aning. I love you forever, Mondee!





Larraine xx

PS: I wish I could hug you right now!!!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[17 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx