Saturday, July 25, 2015

Choose kindness, always!


Here is what I picked in the #InspireEveryDay event! This is something I want to read every morning to remind myself that in every decision that I will make, I need to make sure that my future self will thank me for doing it!

I would like to thank @paintspilled and @alyssapaulafernandez for this little kindness that they shared with me through the #InspireEveryDay event!

Were you able to attend the event? Did you pick a postcard? :) I want to know what you picked!

Larraine xx

PS: In case you picked mine, please, please do let me know and I hope to meet you!!!

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[18 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx