Thursday, July 23, 2015

Postcards are forever!

Hooray for todaaay because I was able to drop off 4 handmade postcards at Ayala Museum today for the #InspireEveryDay event on Saturday! I hope one of you will be able to get one of the cards that I made and I hope you will also be inspired with the messages that I wrote at the back of the card.


Making personalized cards is really fun and relaxing to do! I should do this more often. I am sooo happy to let you know that I used my rubber stamps in signing the postcards! I should also practice my carving skills soon!


I feel so happy today that I was able to share some of my artworks at the #InspireEveryDay event! Hope to see youuu at the Ayala Museum on Saturday!

Larraine xx

PS: I'm thinking of doing an event similar to this. Will you participate? :)

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[16 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx