Saturday, March 30, 2013

Despedida @ RSM Tagaytay

Last Friday, March 22, my team and I headed to Tagaytay for some chill bonding moment before I leave the company where I started my real job experience. I was thinking of taking them to Mile-Hi for some steak and other American burgers and treats but they wanted to eat some homemade Filipino dishes so I scanned my brain to look for the best Filipino restaurants in Tagaytay and finally decided to take them to RSM Lutong Bahay (Homemade Cuisine).


It's Rocille's first time to visit Tagaytay! Hooray! :))
Overlooking Taal Lake and Taal Volcano :)
Goofing around while waiting for our food :)
By the way, we left our office around 1PM without eating our lunch just to have the appetite for our lunch in Tagaytay. HAHA! We reached RSM at around 2:30PM. We are all starving to death at that moment. Good thing the food service was extremely fast and food was served in less than 30 minutes :) Hooray! We ate Beef Bulalo, Grilled Squid, Ensaladang Mangga, Baked Mussels, Pork Sisig, and Pork Binagoongan! Waaa. we were all so full after eating that we just wanted to stay there for a few minutes just to relax and enjoy the cold breeze! Oh well, good thing I was wearing a loose top :p It didn't show much the state of my big tummy! HAHA!

We didn't do this kind of bonding moment much often before and that's what I really regret. We should have been much closer if we did spend much time eating out and chatting together. I will surely miss these people who have been part of my almost daily routine. I will miss our coffee or hot tea moments and country style donuts together. I will surely miss our gossip sessions everyday about the people in our office. HAHA! I will surely miss our baby boys - 1 and 2 (HAHA! That's an inside joke!) Well, of course, I'll still definitely do meet ups and lunch out with them if our schedules permit :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx