Saturday, March 30, 2013

Coffee Time @ Bag of Beans

Coffee Time.
Bag of Beans near the Tagaytay Rotunda is one of the best places where you can actually enjoy a good cup of pricey coffee and still manage to reflect about the state of your life or your heart. But, for this blog post, I considered this place to be the place where you can just chill with your colleagues and forget about the heavy meal that you've just eaten before reaching this coffee shop. HAHA!


Hot Caramel Macchiato - P110.00
Lipton English Breakfast Tea (Not Twinings. So sad. LOL) - P75.00
I highly suggest that you guys visit this place and do the German "Kaffee and Kuchen" tradition in this tiny coffee shop. You will surely love the vintage pieces and the wooden materials. It's like an old traditional Filipino home where you can relax and have infinite time thinking about your future. HAHAHA! (Spoiler alert: I'm gonna be talking facts about my life to end this post. HAHA!) That's what I really normally do on coffee shops. I always keep on thinking about my goals and if I'll be able to reach them! Of course, I'm always on the positive side and I really believe that if something's for me, and the Lord agrees that it's for me, then it's really for me :) These kinds of stuffs are what I usually keep on thinking in a coffee shop. HAHA. Yes! I know, I'm weird, especially when I'm alone. I'm kind of mastering the art of doing different/random things alone. It's fun! I swear! Start with hanging out by yourself in coffee shops! :)

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx