Sunday, September 29, 2013

Take me to the Beach!

Disclaimer: This post contains random thoughts in my head and some mixed emotions from my heart.

I am hoping to spend a day or two at the beach soon! I miss the sea, its waves and salty smell, the sand, the sun or even the rain. I just want a laid back weekend by the beach -- just listening to the waves while reading a good book and drinking a freshly squeezed orange or dalandan juice. I do need a change of scenery at least once or twice a quarter. I'm really longing for a peaceful place away from the crazy and stressful city. I need a break, an alone time. I want to meditate. I'm not escaping from the real world. I just need to clear my thoughts and assess my life. I just need some time and place to reflect... to recollect.

Calicoan Island, Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines. December 2, 2012.


Please, take me to the beach.

Larraine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx