Sunday, July 19, 2015

Watercolor is LOVE



Ever since I got my Sakura Watercolor Set from a workshop, I've been in love with watercolor. I believe it is a very good therapy for the mind, body, and soul. I get to express myself through painting using watercolor. I get to say what I want to say through writing calligraphy with watercolor. I get to relax through mixing colors and I get to exercise my creativity skills. Watercolor painting is such a great way to destress and express yourself. It is a very expensive hobby that's why I haven't fully pursued it yet but definitely it is something I am looking forward to do in the future. For now, to be able to pursue this hobby, I want to solicit to all of you some watercolor pads. Please show some support and send watercolor pads in my house lol! I am just kidding!

If you feel that we share the same passion or if you want to learn how to paint using watercolor, please do shoot me a message and let's exchange some tips about painting or writing using watercolor or I can teach you some of the basic stuffs that I have learned from the workshops that I have attended.

Larraine xx

PS: Let's have some watercolor session, yes? 

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[12 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx