Saturday, July 18, 2015

Girls of Inay


...and we are complete! This is one of those rare moments that we get to see each other and bond with each other. I have always been close to my cousins (mother-side) since we spent most of the holidays together while we were growing up. Now that we are older and wiser, we still meet for some of the holidays but it is seldom for us to be complete, especially the girls of Inay (my Lola, mother of my mom), because of our schedules and distance from each other. So, I thank God for today because we got to catch up and bond just like the old times! :)

Larraine xx

#100consecutivedaysofblogposts
[11 of 100]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx