Monday, November 02, 2015

#PracticeMakesProgress

I unearthed today my first ever floral wreath attempt which I made 6 months ago. I swear I am not a pro in making #artsyfartsy stuffs but heyyy, I believe I have much better strokes now! Haha!

The card with "take time to do what makes your soul happy" quote is the artwork which I made 6 months ago. The other cards are what I made last week! :)


It's funny how in a span of 6 months, so many things can change. I never realized that my calligraphy strokes can improve that fast! 

I started using watercolor as medium 2 years ago! Yes! It took me 2 years to improve my skills! Through constant practice and super duper long patience, I know and I truly believe that you will be able to be successful in your chosen craft. You just have to invest some time and talent to be better! 

I am a work in progress! I know I have long way to go! It's been my childhood dream to be an artist and I believe that one day I will get there! :)

Larraine xx

PS: I've finally taken some time to do what makes my soul happy! I am sooo glad that my hard work and patience are starting to pay off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx