Monday, October 26, 2015

Daydreamin' [Version 1.0]

I've been thinking recently about some artsyfartsy things and I've been dreaming (daydreaming most of the time lol) of creating different cards that would brighten up anyone's day!

As an artist (naks!) and as an oldschool, not-so-digital person, it would really make my day a little special if there will be random cards or messages that would be given to me everytime I will start my day. I swear I appreciate smallest gestures and random thoughtfulness specially if these cards are handmade with love! <3

Going back to "daydreaming", I've been actually daydreaming of selling (for a very reasonable price) some inspirational and motivational cards. Furthermore, I've been daydreaming of randomly giving away some cards simply because I want to brighten up someone's day! (Yes! I'm that friendly and thoughtful lol)

Do you think I have to stop daydreaming and just pursue all of these daydreams? Haha! Please take note of the title of this blog! I can sense that I'll be posting more daydreams in the coming days! Haha!

Check out some of the cards that I have finished! Visit my IG as well -- @muashiemuahiow :)






Larraine xx

PS: Help me gather ideas for this project, pretty please? For sure I'll have hand-painted "Thank You" cards to give you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you've got something to say! Spill it! :)
I'll appreciate any comments you'll leave :)
Thank youuu for reading my post!!! :)
Larraine xx